Logging In (DC Charter Schools Only)
Here's how to log in and get started with Amira
1. Go to the website www.hmhco.com/one
2. Select "Independent School" (not district,) and "District of Columbia" as the state
3. Begin to type in the name of your school and it should pop up.
4. On the log in screen, plug in your school-issued username and password. (If you can't find it, please reach out to your school leader or "chat" with us below!)
5. Scroll down until you see the Amira Learning icon. Click it to open the app.
4. If you get any popups or error messages, follow the instructions or read this article for more support.
5. Select Let's do it.
6. Choose Read a story to practice reading aloud with Amira. Once started, there is no pause, so make sure you're ready.