View Amira Learning License Status in Ed
View Amira Learning License Status
If your organization is accessing Amira from Ed, you can view the Amira product settings for your districts, schools, classes and students.
Note: District administrator and school administrator roles have permissions related to viewing license information and rostering students and teachers in Ed, but cannot launch Amira from within Ed.
To view the Amira product settings:
1. In the banner, click the Licenses tab, and then click the Connected Products tab. If your district has access to Amira, the card appears in the the Connected Products tab of this page.
2. Locate the Amira card, and then click View.
The License Details page appears with the District Licenses tab selected. The list of programs within the selected product is displayed.
3. If necessary, filter the list by doing the following:
Click the Programs list and select one or more programs to view.
Click the Status list and select one or more status types to be displayed.
The list of programs narrows to match your filter selections.
4. Click Amira to view the license status of teacher and student access. A table appears for both teachers and students showing the total number of licenses, the start and end dates for those licenses, and the status of each license.
5. Click the School Licenses tab. The list of schools in your organization appears.
6. If necessary, filter the list by clicking the School list and selecting the schools to be viewed from the list.
Click a school to view the Amira license status of teacher and student access. For each school, a table appears for both teachers and students showing the total number of licenses, the start and end dates for those licenses, and the status of each license.
Need additional help?
For questions about Amira, chat with us below.
For technical support, call HMH Tech Support at (800) 323-9239, Monday – Friday from 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM ET or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be prepared with your device type, browser version, and the steps you’ve taken to solve your problem.
Need additional help?
For questions about Amira, chat with us below!