How to Log In as An Administrator
The Amira System Admin role will give you access to the following permissions:
The Amira System Admin role will **not** give you access to viewing teacher reports in the Amira platform. If you would like to see reports as teachers see them, you will need to set yourself up as a Team Teacher in the HMH ED Platform. See this article for a how-to.
There are two levels of access: District Level and School Level. School Level access may only be granted to a single school within the district. Credentials take ~7 days to process.
To request login credentials for a System Admin account, you will need to either:
- Complete this survey for each user who needs access - http://bit.ly/AmiraAdminRequest
- Send a bulk user request via spreadsheet to email@example.com - http://bit.ly/AmiraAdmincsv
Once you submit a request for Amira System Admin login credentials, you will receive:
- A Google form confirming the username and password you requested
- An email from Dropbox with a link to your folder
- A welcome email from Domo prompting you to set up your account
Need additional help?
For questions about Amira, chat with us below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.